|Who knows where or when you'll want to do some magical work. Be prepared. Pack your Porta-Witch basket.
Buy a picnic basket with handles and a lid. What do you need for magical work? Make a checklist. It may not be what everyone else would use, but this is your unique toolkit. Some suggestions:
- A goddess or god you're dedicated to, such as an all purpose deity like the Statue of Liberty (America's Goddess), a mother-creatrix, or a powerful and generous father god. Find an unbreakable figure.
- An altar cloth that will stand up to prepeated use and in a color that can be used for any ritual.
- Directional symbols (unbreakable and in the proper colors).
- Candle holders (unbreakable and in the proper colors).
- Incense holders.
- Sand and charcoal briquettes in plastic bags.
- Oils and other important supplies.
- Ritual jewelry.
Keep your Porta-Witch basket in the trunk of your car. You'll always be ready to work.